The month of February is a special month for lovers. With Valentine’s Day a few days away you may be wondering how to make this particular one stands out from all the times you have spent with your special someone. Because as we all know, Valentine’s Day is a time to show the person you love how much you care for them. To make them feel in a way that they have never imagined possible and sometimes the right tune to set the mood for that ultimate expression of love and affection can be incredibly useful.
But not everyone celebrates the month of February with the bliss of being with those that we love. Sometimes it is about reliving those poignant moments when we lost those that we love. Be it as it may, whatever the case, I have found the right playlist to help you either celebrate your love with that special someone or mope over their loss.
These songs are my current favourite list of tracks in my playlist which I have nick-named Love mood playlist.
1. Billy Raffoul – Acoustic[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2VzArrtguw&w=560&h=315]
Sometimes when you are in a relationship, you wish you could just strip it down and take it back to basics. To the time when all each of you cared about was to make the other person feel important. This track reminds me every time that most of the things that spice up a relationship, It’s so much better [done] when we’re naked. Metaphorically.
2. King Promise – Selfish[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2XfY9btCw?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
This song has the perfect lyrics when all you want to do is tell that special someone that there is nothing better in the world to do than be stuck in time with them while the rest of the world goes on. Because sometimes it’s really a marvelous thing being in your company!
3. Shayne Ward – Melt The Snow[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INWvydKYJdQ?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
Do you ever feel like you are powerless when it comes to doing the impossible for those that you love? This track will put you in that melancholy mood and make you wish you could melt the snow for him or her.
4. Breathe – Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29XtkKR5nD0?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
If you happened to have lost someone in the past or recently and wondering how life expects you to keep breathing despite the pain.
5. Lee Brice – I Drive Your Truck[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCSMCgqlc-0?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
It is a sad thing indeed when whereas everyone is celebrating a new found love, you are mourning the sorrowful departure of someone so special. Lee Brice tells us to keep living, living with the dreams of those we’ve lost in mind.
6. George Benson – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyaXe8XgqcQ?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
This old classic is still my favourite song whenever I have to remind her that I will always be the man she gave her heart to. Nothing indeed is going to change my love for you.
7. Anne-Marie – 2002[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-an3K9pjg?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
We are all we need when we hold those that we love. Anne-Marie’s 2002 is exactly the tune you need when in the company of your best friend, your lover or the most special person in your life, your wife.
8. Martina McBride & Jim Brickman – My Valentine[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCx1kHWG0Xc?controls=0&w=560&h=315]
This is the month of love, enjoy this tune from Martina McBride & Jim Brickman and express yourself to that special person. Tell him or her that she is your valentine. They deserve it all.
Music touches the deepest part of our souls and reminds us that what we feel could be a universal desire for love, attention, and affection. And sometimes, it reminds us how the people in our lives could be yearning for these same spices. When we share music with one another, we share part of ourselves. We give the people an invitation into our hearts of hearts and minds. As you listen to these awesome tracks, feel free to let me know what yours are.